• Welcome Message

    This blog will be used to show all those fancy digital things I do during my time at RIT in my Interactive Digital Media course! (of course, there will also be musings and such which might be questionable, so you've been warned)

Eye of the Tornado

Posted by Josh Horsley On 10:26 pm 0 comments


The concept behind this was that there's a lot of destruction about from the tornado while the focus remained there calm as anything, relaxed and composed. The person in front is me, the debris is of a few buildings that got blurred further out intentionally (to give the illusion of depth) and the cloud/dark sky was taken by me. For effect I played with the exposure and gamma settings to make it darker and also a bit more contrasted to give off the effect of it still being dark.

Categories:

0 Response for the "Eye of the Tornado"

Post a Comment