• Welcome Message

    This blog will be used to show all those fancy digital things I do during my time at RIT in my Interactive Digital Media course! (of course, there will also be musings and such which might be questionable, so you've been warned)

Some more awesome

Posted by Josh Horsley On 10:57 am 0 comments

Been having a gander on a few different sites today, and already I've seen some pretty cool stuff.

For example, this:



Yeah, that's a heavily modified Ferrari Enzo by a European tuner by the name of Gemballa. Others have apparently said that the car looks real ugly, but I particularly like the fighter-style bodywork. It is very reminiscent of a high-performance race car, and I'm sure that if someone was crazy enough to go and put this beast into a race, the 700hp V12 in the rear of the car will surely make good work of its competitors, as the bodywork does generate a reasonable amount of downforce. Definitely a car of my dreams.

Categories: , , , , ,

0 Response for the "Some more awesome"

Post a Comment