• Welcome Message

    This blog will be used to show all those fancy digital things I do during my time at RIT in my Interactive Digital Media course! (of course, there will also be musings and such which might be questionable, so you've been warned)

Them Norwegians.

Posted by Josh Horsley On 12:53 pm 0 comments

They be crazy!

They love Google's camera.

Really though, as I've been going through QBN I've been discovering more and more awesome and interesting things. The variety on the site is a nice touch, and the ordering of topics change with each new comment so it is effectively in real time. I found the interface to be a pain in the ass to work with initially until I had a better look and worked it all out, and now I ended up coming across some rather interesting gardening work:



Seems like the Brits are crazier with F1 than I thought XD

If there's one country where you'll find insane obstical courses, it's Japan.

Categories:

0 Response for the "Them Norwegians."

Post a Comment